Summer at Kronplatz
An unforgettable holiday in the heart of the Pustertal
In the summer, Kronplatz and the surrounding side valleys are a holiday paradise for everyone who enjoys alpine nature and impressive peaks with fantastic views. Around Kronplatz, you can climb to your heart’s content, explore the country on wonderful panoramic paths, stop for a bite to eat at rustic huts, take a leisurely stroll through town, and get to know South Tyrol from its most beautiful sides.
Relaxed natural landscape, plenty of sunshine, and a multitude of leisure activities:
The possibilities for a successful summer holiday at Kronplatz are seemingly endless:
- Free for you: The Holidaypass is a benefits card that entitles you to free use of all public transportation in South Tyrol. There are also discounts for many services and access to a diverse weekly program.
- The nearest bus stop is just 5 minutes away and takes you everywhere you need to go.
- The city bus runs every 30 minutes from Reischach to Bruneck and back.
- Leisure activities just 200 metres away:
- CRON4 - indoor pool and sauna
- Reiperting sports and relaxation area (riding, tennis, wildlife park, etc.)
- Pustertal golf club with 9-hole course
- Bicycle rental right nearby at Kronplatz