Apartments at Kronplatz
Your ideally situated holiday accommodations, right at the Kronplatz skiing and hiking area in Reischach.
- Living area with sofa bed for 2 people (incl. bedding), satellite TV, dining table, balcony with seating area, and telephone
- Kitchenette with 4-burner electric stove, refrigerator, microwave, filter coffee machine and moka pot, kettle, kitchen utensils, dishes, and towels
- Bedroom with double bed (incl. bedding), safe
- Bathroom with bathtub, shower, bidet, hair dryer, hand and bath towels, sink, toilet
|Period||2 pers.||3 pers.||4 pers.|
|31.07.2022 - 26.08.2022||200 €||200 €||200 €|
|27.08.2022 - 23.09.2022||130 €||155 €||180 €|
|24.09.2022 - 25.11.2022||100 €||120 €||140 €|
Prices are quoted per night for the respective number of people.
The prices quoted are applicable for a minimum stay of 3 nights.
On request, you can book our breakfast: €13.00 per person
If you would like to book our half-board, we pamper you with culinary specialties at the Restaurant Pizzeria Dolasilla, located only 200 m away.
On request, we will provide you with an additional children’s cot: €10.00 per day
An extra bed for an additional person can be provided: €20.00 per apartment per day
Final cleaning: €50.00
A local tax in the amount of €1.70 per person per day will be charged for people 14 years of age or older. This tax is not included in the total price of your stay and is payable on site.
Check-in / check-out
On your arrival date, your holiday apartment will be available starting from 4:00 pm (earlier is also possible by arrangement and depending on availability).
On your departure date, we ask that you vacate the apartment by 9:00 am at the latest.
Dogs: € 15,00 per night. Only on request, and in certain apartments. Please bring your own dog bed and blanket.
With a pet in the apartment, the final cleaning is € 60,00. Dog owners will be charged if more thorough final cleaning is required, or in the event of any damage.
After your booking, we ask that you transfer a deposit (booking guarantee) in the amount of 30% to our account within 7 days. Your reservation only becomes binding upon receipt of the deposit and our written confirmation.
In the event of a unilateral cancellation by the guest, we make you the offer to extend the deposit by 1 year (also transferrable). There is no right of withdrawal within the meaning of the consumer protection code.
In the event of travel restrictions due to COVID-19, your booking can be cancelled or postponed free of charge up to 1 day prior to your arrival.
- Cash (cash payment limit in Italy: €1,999.99)
- Advance payment by bank transfer
- In-house home banking
Our Included Services
- Swimming pool with warm 28° saltwater
- Hot spring whirlpool with hygiene safety system (38° year-round)
- Sunbathing lawn with pavilion, parasols, and chairs
- Large children’s playground with trampoline, sandbox, slide, table tennis, etc.
- Barbecue area with all the accessories (barbecue utensils, charcoal, etc.)
- Sauna area (Finnish sauna, solarium, relaxation area, etc.)
- Free WLAN
- Fitness room
- Lockable, heated ski storage area
- Lockable bicycle and motorcycle garage
- Farm workshop for minor repairs
- Washing area (pressure washer) and drying room
Fish ponds for fishing enthusiasts
Recreational fishers can pull fresh trout and carp from our fish ponds.
It’s also possible to have the trout prepared at our Restaurant Pizzeria Dolasilla.
Upon your arrival, you receive the HOLIDAYPASS Premium free of charge. With this benefits card, you are entitled to free use of all public transportation throughout South Tyrol, including public and ski buses, regional trains, and two cable cars (Mühlbach-Meransen, Bozen-Ritten). Furthermore, thanks to this benefits card, you receive discounts for many museums, activities, and events in the Kronplatz holiday region. You can find further information here: HOLIDAYPASS Premium - Bruneck
Lunch and dinner at the foot of Kronplatz
At your own pace, you can visit us at our Restaurant Pizzeria Dolasilla, located just 200 metres from your accommodations. At lunch and dinner, the kitchen team conjures up a fine 3-course menu for you with South Tyrolean and international specialties on the table.